Guess what?
My cake turned out alright. Even though I didn’t practice. Yeah! But mine isn’t one of the best. D, my classmate, sold out all of her twenty tiny cakes. She sold those 4 for 1 buck. Such a waste. She should’ve been entrepreneur-like and noted the high demand and raised the price. She’s not very bright, D isn’t, but she’s nice and all.
I shall not be childish and shall not mention that my ex-partner, J, didn’t give me any of her delicious-looking chocolate cakes.
I thought we had a bond.
We’re having Computer lessons right now, only...the teacher isn’t here.
Wait...there’s this tech guy here.
Let’s see what he’s saying.
I’m back! It was something to do with launching software. How dull.
My gosh, Mr G’s dress sense is getting better and better. He’s damn stylish! Today, when I first saw him, I was totally ‘Wow!’ But I don’t have a crush on him or anything. I just adore his dress sense.
It’s Assembly after this. Boring. We have to wear ties to it. I once got a pink slip for forgetting to bring my tie. It was embarrassing cause the people who forgot had to stand at the side of the auditorium for everyone to see.
Everyone’s slacking now. And I’m furiously typing this. No one notices; they’re all absorbed in their childish computer games that my 6 year old brother likes to play.
I’m writing this in Word because there’s no bloody connection here in the lab. What you see here has been copied and pasted over.
Ah well, we still have so many projects to complete. Computer, Art, Literature. :/
Crap, it’s time for Assembly.
(Yawn) Cheers,
Mona
PS: I had to post this a day late because I was too lazy to turn on my TPC yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment