Hell, it's only been, like, 10 minutes since I last posted.
I'm feeling uncomfortable cause people sitting behind me might look at my screen and know that I'm not doing something related to History.
The teacher's so far in front, at his desk, he can't even see me.
I usually pay attention during History, but today we're just going through the structure and methods to answer different types of questions. I find the content part very interesting.
"Some of you look a bit...perplexed."
This is what my History teacher just said.
I find it just the slightest bit hilarious.
I know I'm mad. So sue me.
No me gusta esto.
I can't wait for the exams to be over.
Although there are perks that come with the exam period.
Firstly, we get to go home straight after our papers end. But today there aren't any papers, so we have classes as usual.
Secondly, co-curriculum activities are ceased till exams are over. So no choir, thank God.
Actually, that's all of two perks.
We have to study like hell during this time, though. But we don't get homework: another perk.
Pros and cons of exam periods are always swimming in my mind, so that I don't get stressed easily.
Cool and calm, ya know?
Ah, heck. Bored to death right now. What's the period after this?
English. Probably study period, since the English exam is over.
I hope the teacher hasn't seen my English paper yet. She'll probably glare at me the whole time if she has.
History ends in 5 minutes.
Endure...endure...
Lots of sunshine to spare,
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment