Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Favourite Fictional Characters of All Time

1. Nathaniel Sheridan (Nicola and the Viscount)
He is amazing. He has a teasing nature, looks divine and has brains. What more could a girl ask for? Since reading about him, I have loved the name Nathaniel. Sigh.

2. Paul Slater (Mediator)
Ultimate bad boy. And super hot, too. Has a massive, but sexy ego. Reading about him made me go through that phase where you think you only like bad boys because I fell for him (yes, a fictitious character).

3. Jacob Black (Twilight)
Team Jacob all the way! He is absolutely awesome because of his fun nature. He also has “teeth that gleam bright against his russet skin”. The protagonist envies his beautiful skin colour. (And I envy her.)

4. Edward Cullen (Twilight)
Perfect in every way. He is the reason why, I believe, that Twilight is an immense success. Everything’s great about him: looks, brains, skills, attitude. Except that stick up his ass, of course. He’s freaking uptight.

5. Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl)
Another bad boy. I quoth, “resident bad boy of Gossip Girl”. He is, however, more perverted than he is bad, but we all love him because he is the only character in the show who shows his true self. Famous for his quote, “I’m Chuck Bass”.

6. Matthias Water (The Colossi, The Unheard Song)
He is an awesome bad boy. He’s also a PRINCE. Hehehehe. A prince. High Prince Matthias Water, in fact. And he drowned out the Colossi gang by redirecting some river. If that ain’t cool, I dunno what is.

7. Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl)
This child prodigy is quite well known around the world. The thing about him that make girls swoon is not his looks, but his brains. He is such a genius. He’s so brilliant, that in our heads, we imagine him to be super hot.

8. Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)
You just have to love Ron. He’s the humorous one of the trio and I adore his joking nature. He’s so adorable, too. He reminds me of Dougie, from Travis.

9. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes Mysteries)
Do I really have to explain myself?

10. Denahi (Brother Bear)
I don’t know what exactly it was that made me like Denahi so much. Maybe it was the complete lack of hot guys in Brother Bear. He’s pretty cool, though, at the beginning. At the end, he gets all...murderous. But still love him.

11. Diego (Dora the Explorer)
He’s Spanish!

12. Tom Riddle (Harry Potter)
He’s described as “very handsome”. And he’s like the most cunning thing I’ve ever seen. Maybe when he turned green (read: evolved into Voldemort), he turned senile and lost his touch and that’s why kept getting kicked in the ass by retarded Harry Potter.

13. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
Didn’t really like him in the last two books, but he has a personality of his own. We are united in our hatred (or intense dislike) for Harry. I also like him for his paleness.

14. Emmett Cullen (Twilight)
He’s big, strong and funny. Though what he sees in Rosalie is still a mystery to me.

15. Fred & George Weasley (Harry Potter)
They’re the funniest pair I’ve ever read about. When Fred died, I cried. It was so, so sad. I don’t know why, but I’ve always preferred Fred. Oh, must be that FanFic I read. Oops.

17. Bella Swan (Twilight)
The only female protaganist who doesn’t make me want to rip her throat out. Right on, Bells. And that’s because I don’t love Edward with as much passion as the average Twilighter does.

18. Carlisle Cullen (Twilight)
He’s so nice, that it’s sort of gay, but Carlisle is the hottest vampire doctor ever. (Call him Dr. McSparkly)

19. Alice Cullen (Twilight)
She’s cute, although sometimes she annoys the hell out of me. She’s super whiny about it when she wants something (like organising Bella’s wedding). But I like her because in Breaking Dawn, she shows a mutual likeness for Jacob, whom I simply adore.

20. Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
Weird, funky, quirky and absolutely brilliant.

No comments: