So I've watched Twilight the movie. Probably later than I would have liked. And not in "a cinema hall near me". Because there is no cinema hall near me. And, yes, I had to resort to the Internet. So you must understand that the resolution wasn't very good and I may have a distorted version of the movie in my head.
But whatever.
First and foremost, be assured that just because I am, quoting Buan Hua, an "obsessed" Twilighter, it doesn't necessarily mean that nothing but praise will come spilling out of my mouth for the movie.
I have good things to say about it, and bad things.
The Good
1. Michael Welsh did a great job as Mike. Actually, all the humans were pretty awesome. I love Angela's glasses. Dork, I know. And Eric "La Push" Yorkie was portrayed well, too.
2. Now my favourite Cullen is so Carlisle. When he entered the hospital room and started checking Bella's eyes, I was like 'Woah, rewind." And I think I rewinded it. A slight advantage of cheating off the Net. (But I swear I'll buy the DVD.)
3. "As if you could outrun me!"
"As if you could fight me off!"
Woah, woah, woah. Easy, Edward Cullen. Keep your vampire angst to yourself, please. But really, that scene was so totally awesome.
4. The Cullens' house was damn cool. Esme rocks!

5. James and Victoria=love. You should know why.
6. I saved the best for the last. The baseball scene, I believe, was the only scene in the entire movie that actually did justice to the scene in the book. Maybe even better than the book. I say this because in the book, you couldn't hear Supermassive Black Hole playing in the background and neither could you have heard Rosalie say, "My monkey man," smugly.
And this is also the only time Jasper didn't look like a...well, total retard. He's gorgeous, of course, but the 'pained look' really doesn't suit his face. If you get my drift.
Alice? Identical to the one in the book.
Emmett? Amaaaazing.
.....
Why have I suddenly lost the will to write?
I guess I shall write the bad things about the movie next post, when I am feeling marginally better. I got sidetracked by Yi Bin's blog and the recording of the choir singing Dancing Queen. Once I heard that, whoosh! Writing skills exited my brain.
Why is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment