Andro says that "something is wrong with me" because I kept posting one-liners for the past few days. Well, I'm sorry, Andro, but I wasn't in the mood to write those big chunky paragraphs of mine. Rocky is, for your information, my pet rock. Mith owns it, too. You see, it is a rather long story. The upshot of it all is that he got kidnapped. I still cry myself to sleep.
Concerning the attack of the manga lovers, there's Andro, Mith, and recently, James. It seems to me that everybody I talk to nowadays is obsessed with something Japanese and/or Korean. I can't relate to that at all. Even Tavita watches Naruto!
And as for the "That's it. I'm done for," it is regarding my results. No, more like my parents' reaction when they see my report book.
Not everything is going downhill though. I learnt some Irish things today. Which was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment