Oh my goodness. It's good to be back to blogging.
And a little less than a month before the O Levels, too.
So Prelims were eventful. Not. I guess I improved a little from Mid Years, but my points are nowhere near my O Level target (!).
And I suppose many, many things have changed since I last posted, so much so that I felt like deleting all the previous posts because they all felt so...obsolete somehow. But then I realised that I should probably keep them because then I'll have something to remember my secondary school life by, as I obviously cannot rely on my limited brain memory to do so. I seriously forget a lot of things. Like whenever Mith talks about something that happened maybe more than a month before, it takes me a while to recall. Sometimes I don't recall at all. Woah. Talk about premature aging.
Speaking of premature aging, the O Levels have certainly taken a toll on many of us. The lack of mass run is said to have made the Sec 4s 'fatter', but I only see gaunt, eyebagged and lifeless souls wandering from lecture to lecture. 'Fatter' has the implication of something prosperous, something well-fed and well-nourished, but I don't really see much of that.
The above may not apply to me, I guess, seeing as how I have expanded. And not mentally, either.
So--one more week till farewell assembly. One more tiring, arduous, sleepless, rushed and hectic week.
In other news, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BLASTED O LEVELS TO END.
I think that's all.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment