I'm sitting in MT class, slacking away, although I need to finish my Maths and Science homework during this free period. I watched the Da Vinci Code the day before yesterday. I know it's NC-16 and all, but I ask myself, for what purpose? It's alright, actually. It said 'Mature Themes'. But there's nothing too mature about it. Maybe they thought the plot might be too complicated for us 'kids' to understand. But, no, really. The book amazed me. It was thought provoking and interesting. The movie was OK, I guess, except for the complete lack of good-looking (young) guys. Paul Bettany looked interestingly good as Silas. Even though he was supposed to look freaky and all. I still liked Silas. I'm insane like that. (I loved the wig.)

Oh yeah, updates? I'm in the choir ExCo now. I don't know why, exactly, because I sure as hell didn't sign up to be Editorial blah blah. And, what else?
Right, I saw a flasher a few days ago. It was disgusting as hell. What kind of people act that way? Unless they just escaped from Woodbridge, that is. No offence to Woodbridge, of course. It's just that they're mad, crazy, loony, maniacal, out of their minds if they go around flashing their stuff in public. Traumatizing innocent schoolgirls. 'Nuff said.
Damn, I better get to that Maths assignment. Somebody gonna get scolded real bad today.
Cheers,
Mona
No comments:
Post a Comment