Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I think of Buan Hua (clue: this post doesn't include any vulgar language)

1. The person who tagged you is?
Buan Hua.

2. What is your relationship with him/her?
Seating partners.

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Sporty, emotional, good at Maths, helpful, slightly childish (I know you will beg to differ by showing your report book remark.)

4. The most memorial thing he/she had done for you?
She taught me the art of blogging. Haha.

5. If he/she become your lover you will...?
What are you talking about?

6. If he/she becomes your enemy you will...?
Push my table away from hers.

7. The most helpful thing that you do for him/her is?
Influence her to speak well.

8. Your overall impression of her?
She cares for her friends, but teases them consistently.

9. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I don't know and I don't care. But Jynn Chee said I was loud/noisy. :D

10. The character you love of yourself are?
Nothing much. Friendly?

11. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Procrastination. My greatest weakness.

12. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
No one, really.

13. For people who care and like you, say something about them.
I love you, too. :))

No comments: