Saturday, October 25, 2008

I <3 The Outing

Friday was really, really enjoyable. Although I had to wake up very early (8.40).

So yeah. I met Adeline at Redhill MRT Station at 10 and I proceeded to gush on about her general gorgeousness in the clothes department. She was wearing high heels, like a businesswoman. Classy-ass, that Adeline.

So then we walked in the very slight drizzle to the bus stop near Crescent where we met Jia Sin, and I was totally wowed by her dress sense. Super slim, and uber-fabu hair. We took the wrong bus and had to walk a long way till we finally reached CATHAY!

Love Cathay. We ate at Ya Kun Kaya Toast, where the food is absolutely delicious. Then we went up the wonderful lifts, where I clicked away with Addie's camera, possibly annoying her to no end. We debated over which movie to watch. Options: High School Musical 3, the House Bunny and Max Payne.

We chose Max Payne, cause it was cool-looking. We bought the tickets and then went on over to Plaza Sing, which JS insisted could be called "Singapore Plaza", and went to the Arcade. We played some shooting game, which Addie rocked at and I sucked at. Then Ads went on DDR. She chickened out a little (didn't you Ads?) but she was totally good at it, you could tell.

We were like ten minutes late cause JS and Adeline both had sore foots as we raced back to Cathay. Max Payne the game is awesome, according to my dearest uncle, but Max Payne the movie was nothing-special. Max himself was all emo during the entire movie, owing to the fact that his wife and kid was killed, I understand, but the plot was seriously predictable. And the whole angels/demons/wings thing? I could do without.

But it was fun sitting next to Adeline whispering comments about each lame thing that happened.

After the movie ended, we blinked a couple of times and then headed straight for Plaza Sing. Shopped for like an hour and ate at Pastamania. Yummmmmmm.

It was basically awesomeness the whole day.

No comments: