Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One word: Bleah

We're gonna have a Musical Evening on November 22, a Saturday. If anyone wants to come, the tickets cost $15 each, the venue is Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music and the time is...in the evening.

I am suffering from Seven-Year-Old's-Birthday-Party-Hatred Syndrome. Namely, my brother's birthday party. It's no secret that I dislike commotion and little kids running around my room beating each other up with pillows/causing chaos. Wait...doesn't everyone hate that?

But I, unlike most souls, am not so patient. So, yeah, now my entire room looks like a tornado's been through it, and the kids are still shrieking in my ear. Okay, perhaps not in my ear, for I have taken refuge in my older brother's room, which is, thankfully, relatively devoid of those pesky little cockroaches. Wait, I am certain I have copied that phrase verbatim from one book or other.

Anyway. I have more or less given my word to Adeline that I'd write about her and here I am. Well, she's all about NEmation lately, this animation competition, in which she and her group (Justina, Yan Yee, Millicent) are representing Crescent (which, quite obviously, owns). Yeah, so support Crescent.

The website you should be checking out is this: www.nemation.sg/media_luna.aspx

Media-Luna is their name, which means Crescent Moon in...what was that?...Latin, I think. Isn't that neat? The leader of the group is very generous in allowing any amount of spamming on their page, so if you love talking online nonsense, be my guest to go check it out.

No comments: