Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Results are out, let all hell break loose

HOLLER!

Well, I wouldn't say I'm devastated with my marks. The average is alright, an A2.

The most surprising mark was that of Maths. An A2. I was so sure I was gonna scrape by with a C. Hahaha. So, I was happy with that, even though it wasn't thaaat good.

I topped the class for English. An A1. Just. So that was pretty good, I guess.

Science bummed me out really bad. I know I'm bad at Science, and thankfully, so does my mother, so I don't think I'll get much of a scolding. I got a high B for it. Wasn't satisfied, but wasn't depressed either.

My Literature skills let me down. It was the only exam I felt good about, and I got like a B4. Damn nice. It's the lowest among my marks.

Geography was alright. I got an A1. Just. The same mark as English. So that's fine.

And Bengali's gonna be added, so lucky me.

I'm not overwhelmed with happiness with my marks, because they were nothing-special with regards to my personal standards. So whatever. I'm neutral. And a bit relieved and thankful to God I didn't fail Maths. Ha-ha.

Next time.

No comments: