I hope you read this, couz.
We have two more exams to endure: Geography and Science. Sigh, and here I am, blogging and playing Word Challenge on Facebook. Which is highly addictive, by the way. Word Challenge, I mean, not blogging. But it's like super hard to get a high score unless you play it a million times a day or something. It's for highly competitive people who just want the pleasure of beating their Facebook friends. Yes, Adeline, I'm talking about you. But it's healthy competition, I suppose.
I royally suck at it by the way, for my brain is the approximate size of an M&M. Okay, maybe it's not, but it's all empty and hollow.
Oh, well. And for Twilight news, the song "Decode" by Paramore is going to be in the Twilight movie soundtrack. I have no idea how it's suppposed to fit in because it's loud and...annoying. I've never been a huge fan of Paramore, if you get my drift.
But nevermind, apparently Muse is gonna contribute a song, too, so it will probably balance out the
No comments:
Post a Comment