These albums are on my wish/buy list:
1. Absolution Muse
This is actually pretty old, so I don't think I might be able to get it in stores now. Sigh.
2. Black Holes and Revelations Muse
Want. It.
3. The Best of Radiohead Radiohead
I'm not a fan of Radiohead, technically, but I've heard only good things about their songs. And I do like "Creep" and "Fake Plastic Trees". Not to mention "Karma Police". They're weird and on first listen, scary, but later you realise they're brilliant. All introductory credit goes to my older brother. And no, I'm not trying to copy you, brother. I'm genuinely interested, thank you very much.
4. One of the Boys
Katy Perry. 'Nuff said.
Well, I might be able to get my hands on the Muse albums for a while thanks to my fabulous choir section leader, Lixin, so that's really cool. But still...owning an album is a completely different feeling. Trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment