Tuesday, November 25, 2008

bye-bye

Leaving for Bangladesh tomorrow.

It's kind of exciting, yes, because I will see all my wonderful relatives and attend my cousin's wedding and basically have a lot of fun.

But I will miss Singapore. It didn't take me long to realise that no other country is as freakishly clean as Singapore. Not that I've been to or heard about anyway. I'll miss its cleanliness.

For one whole month.

And I shall miss all my lovely friends. Already do, for some of you.

And Mr Keong is scaring me again with his emails. I shall not check my Crezmail while I am away, so don't contact me there.

I have shoved my Shinglee book into my suitcase so that if I am able to somehow force myself to do it there, I could. My English homework document follows me in my thumbdrive. They will both no doubt do a good job of haunting me while I am on holiday.

I have written a FanFic about Matthias Water. Well, it IS only like two paragraphs long, but I shall be sending the author a copy of it, so that she might know how hooked I am to him.

I will miss my Tablet, because I'm not allowed to bring it along as my mother fears it might get stolen. There goes another chance to show off. Just kidding. So my thumbdrive carries all the fundamental documents and songs I would otherwise quite dramatically whine about, like I did the last time. I'm bringing along my notebook, too, so that I can exercise my fingers and writing.

I'll be at Changi Airport tomorrow, so if you see me, say hi.

I dare you to.

No comments: