Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Woo-hoo x500

Obama won, Obama won, Obama won!

Oh, yes! That is totally amazing.

But yeah, I'm not American, but I shall express no more enthusiasm than necessary.

What is up with my life lately? Do I hear a resounding "nothing"? Well, some of my friends came over yesterday and that was lots of fun cause we watched Stardust, fawned over Charlie Cox (on my part), played Would You Rather (a classic, I swear, you never go wrong with this game) and visited Abonti's beautiful home.

And now the Maths specimen paper, which we got for homework, is just begging me to do it already and stop procrastinating but I will not do it because, as I explained to Yan Yee, procrastination is, verily, what I am made of. And I shall not be wavered by the frown-inducing email Keong, uh, Mr Keong sent us saying that people have already finished ALL their Maths homework and are apparently thirsting for more. Which, I'm sorry to say, is possibly only true of a few very Hufflepuff-ish students in our class who don't suffer from the Procrastination Syndrome but one day just grabbed their Shinglee workbook and started doing all the Maths sums in sight.

Yes, I do realise I am rambling, but this is what I love to do, so I shall do it. And Regine was wrong because she mistook my love for Twilight for madness when the real madness ensues when I so much as glance at my Shinglee book and then recoil because I know that one day, in the probably very near future, I will have to touch the distatefully decorated thing.

Calm down, self, calm down.

Sometimes I wonder why I am so eccentric. Must be the genes. But being eccentric means not being boring, so that is good, I suppose.

I have also realised what a major beeyotch I am. No, really. As in, in my head. I am a terrible judge of character, especially when jealousy is involved. Or pissed-offedness. So yeah, I thought this particular person was a total *bleep* but actually that person is, and always will be, someone very close to me. And don't even TRY to guess who I'm talking about, because I will never, never tell you.

Oh, yes, anyway. I am very, very proud of Millicent. Good job! And remember, Water WAS FIRST WORSHIPPED BY ME. So any other fangirls will have to bug off. I mean, I have proof, okay? That list down there. Who's at Number 6? Huh?

Well, this was a very, very random and stupid post, but it IS my blog.

No comments: