Saturday, November 15, 2008

My REAL post

This is the real post for Saturday.

Firstly, let me just say that I've been mega busy the past few days, so if I've been neglecting your calls, SMSes, emails, or other online paraphernalia.

par⋅a⋅pher⋅na⋅lia

–noun
1. (sometimes used with a singular verb) equipment, apparatus, or furnishing used in or necessary for a particular activity: a skier's paraphernalia.
2. (used with a plural verb) personal belongings.
3. (used with a singular verb) Law. the personal articles, apart from dower, reserved by law to a married woman.

[Sorry, I just had to go search that word in dictionary.com cause although I used it, I didn't fully know what it meant. And it seems that I used it wrongly, but what the heck.]

So, anyway, the reason I've been busy is mostly choir practice. There's an awesome concert coming up that we're gonna be performing in. I'm really excited for this because we'll be dancing to ABBA songs
Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, Money, Money, Money and Chiquitita.

We're also wearing funky retro clothes, so the stage will be supremely
psychedelic.

So, yes, it's going to be super cool.

Secondly, I love
Muse.

Thirdly, it has been announced that there are going to be sequels to Twilight. New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, the whole fandango. Looks like
Taylor Lautner got lucky.

And fourthly, according to US Weekly, President
Obama and his daughter read Twilight together. If you were unsure of the series before, I'm sure you'll have no doubt in your mind now about Twilight's major awesomeness in general.

Well, I don't think I have anything further to add...

Oh wait! I saw this totally hot guy at Bukit Batok MRT Station the other day. And he used to be in my Primary School. Like, major wowie.

The
Aaron Rose and Muse love is still blowing strong.

And can I say that I absolutely adore
Yi Bin? Not only can she warm cold hands in the Ensemble Room, she can also play Viva la Vida on the piano. XOXO to you, my multi-talented friend.


No comments: