Thank you, Zahin.
He banishes me to being Pluto I'm mean to him and stuff. Cause, you know, as Sarah Kabir very cleverly pointed out, and my little brother is also clever enough to know, Pluto is not a planet anymore, so that means I'm not cute when I'm mean.
This may seem like blabbering if you haven't read one of my last posts.

Love Actually is such a great, great movie. It's British, it's hilarious, it's quirky, it's heart-warming. The movie isn't exactly new, but I watched it for the third time yesterday so my admiration for the movie and its actors have blossomed anew.
Did that make sense?
Hugh Grant is amazing in this. But my favourite male character was Mark. And actor Andrew Lincoln did an awesome job too, I thought.
By the way, only 4 more days till Twilight comes out in the US.
No comments:
Post a Comment